Need some help with your expat tax affairs? Get in touch
Expat Tax Accountants for Brits & Non Residents Working in the UK
Whether you’re a Brit working overseas or an expat working in the UK, our expat tax accountants are here to help with tax filing and refund applications. After 30 years in the business, and over 1 million tax refunds claimed, we’ve got the experience and knowledge to make sure our clients claim every penny they’re owed.
Expat Tax Accountant Services
British Expat Tax Accountant Services
Taxback.co.uk are expat tax accountants for British Residents working overseas. Over the years, we’ve helped thousands of expats handle UK accounting matters from self assessment tax returns for Directors to non resident landlord tax returns, pension tax refunds to tax refunds after leaving the UK permanently. Whatever your expat tax needs, we’ve got you covered.
Non Resident Tax Accountant Services For Expats Working in the UK
When it comes to UK tax matters for non residents working in the UK, our accountants are among the best in the business. We’ve been helping Aussies, Kiwis, South African’s and people from all of the world claim tax refunds after working in the UK. If you worked and paid tax in the UK in the last four years, you could be due a refund. The average refund for non residents is £1300 and we offer a no refund, no fee services, meaning you have nothing to lose.
File Your UK Tax Return – Connect With an Accountant
Our accountants helped 90% of our non resident expats clients who worked and paid tax in the UK in the last four years to make a claim on their returns.
Taxback.co.uk Reviews – Here’s what our customers have to say
Thank y’all so much! Such an easy way to do one’s tax return. Preciate cha!
Sounds like I owe you a couple of beers when I return
I just received my taxback. Thanks heaps for all your work!
UK PAYE Expat Tax Calculator
Have you overpaid HMRC? Are you owed a UK tax refund? Apply now for a UK tax refund and reclaim your overpaid tax.
If you work in Scotland, the tax calculation is different – there are five marginal income tax bands from the 2020/21 tax year – the starter rate of 19%, the 20% basic rate, the 21% intermediate rate, the 41% higher rate, and the 45% additional rate. Please get in touch for an estimate of your refund to email@example.com
Expat Tax Services for British Residents Living & Working Overseas
- PAYE Tax Returns After Leaving The UK
- Self Assessment Tax Returns for Non Residents
- Self Assessment Tax Returns For Non Resident Landlords
- Pension Tax Refunds for British Expats
- Oil & Gas Industry Tax Refunds
- Seafarer Tax Refunds
- Claim Australian Tax Refunds
- Claim Australian Superannuation Refunds
Tax Refunds & Self Assessments for Non Residents Working in the UK
- UK PAYE Tax Refunds
- UK Self Assessment Tax Returns For Non Residents
- UK Armed Forces Tax Returns
- Freelance Tax Returns
- Work Clothing Tax Allowance Refunds
- Car Mileage Tax Allowance Refunds
Expat Tax Accountant Specialising in Services for Non Residents
Contact our specialist expat tax accountants for non residents
- Accountants for British Expats
- Accountants for Australian Expats working in the UK
- Accountants for New Zealand Expats working in the UK
- Accountants for Canadian Expats working in the UK
- Accountants for US Expats working in the UK
- Accountants for Indian Expats working in the UK
- Accountants for Brasilian Expats working in the UK
- Accountants for Italian Expats working in the UK
- Accountants for Spanish Expats working in the UK