For people who are immigrating to Canada, there are numerous tax credits you can claim. In manycases, dependingupon your situationthesecan bethousands ofdollars. We can ensure you will receive all thetax creditsyou are entitled to.


For people who are emigrating from Canada, taxes are typically overpaid.  The  amounts vary depending  on  income  and  dependants  but  typically  refunds can  be  a $1,000 or  more.  We can ensure you will receive the maximum tax refund available to you.

We have put together a questionnaire which you can download. All you need to do is print it off, complete it and either scan it back e-fax it 0911 014 1100, or send it to us here by post to Taxback, Suite 330, 56 Gloucester Road, London, SW7 4UB, United Kingdom.

We charge a commission fee of 18% (special offer) of your refund.

If there is no tax refund, then there is no fee. We take our commission from your refund, once we receive it. So it is in our interests too, to get you as much as we can, as soon as we can.