3 Things to Do This Summer with Your Student Tax Refund

student tax refunds

  If you’ve overpaid tax while working as a student, whether part-time, full-time or self-employed, you should claim back tax. With a 20% tax deduction from whatever you earn above the tax-free personal allowance of £11,500, you could be looking at a huge amount. There are several reasons a student is over taxed, including being […]

Translate »