What to do if HMRC Sends You a P800

What to do if HMRC sends you a P800

What do you have to do to receive a P800 form from HMRC? HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) will send you a “P800 calculation” if you have paid the wrong amount of tax during the tax year or the previous few years. Let’s look into why this might happen and what you need to do […]

Translate »