Filing an armed forces tax claim in the UK (MOD Tax Refunds)

Have you filed a Armed Forces Tax Refund claim?

Filing an armed forces tax claim in the UK – If you are an employee, the tax system in this country is called Pay As You Earn or PAYE. It basically means your employer calculates and deducts your tax, then they forward it to HMRC. Unfortunately, a whole host of things can happen that may […]

How to get Armed Forces Tax Refunds? – Everything you need to know

Armed Forces Tax Refunds

If you are currently serving or former Ministry Of Defence personnel you can claim an Armed Forces Tax Refund. This includes claiming on your travel expenses if you have used your own vehicle or public transport and have had temporary postings of under 24 months in the UK as well as overseas. Your Armed Forces […]

Translate »