Why should you consider using a UK tax refund service?

Tax Refund Services in UK

Why should you consider using a UK tax refund service? The main reason is that you could claim back up to four previous years of overpaid tax. On average our clients could receive anywhere from £100 to £5000 tax refunds depending on how much tax they have overpaid each year. 

Using a UK tax refund service will save you time and money

Do you really prefer to spend your time filling out and editing tax forms, hoping that you will receive a tax refund, after all that work? Even after ensuring that all your paperwork is done correctly, how likely are you to get that tax refund? After all, you did go through the tax rebate process for a reason, so you deserve to expect something in return. Right? Don’t waste your time going through the rebate process alone as you could miss out on funds that you may be eligible for if you make a mistake on your claim. With Taxback’s online tax refund service, we offer a no refund, no fee service, and a low commission if you are eligible for a refund. You have nothing to lose so why not start a refund application and find out if you’re owed any tax back?

UK tax refunds

Apply for a UK Tax Refund online

File a UK Self Assessment Tax Return


Did you overpay UK Tax in the last four years? 

You could be due a UK tax refund if you left your employment before the end of the tax year (April 5th), earned under the tax-free allowances, are on the wrong tax code, have been assessed for emergency tax or require a CIS tax refund. There are a number of reasons why you may have overpaid tax or may be eligible for a tax refund. If you are eligible, you could claim back up to four previous tax years. 

Who can claim a UK tax refund?

  • Pay As You Earn (PAYE)- are taxes and national insurance contributions taken from your wages or occupational pension before you are paid.
  • Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)-handles how contractors get paid.  Find out about CIS Tax Refunds
  • Seafarers Tax Rebates – you can claim a full tax refund for working on a ship. 
  • Oil & Gas Industry Tax Rebate for offshore employees paying a UK tax could be due up to a 100% UK tax refund.
  • Students tax Rebate – if most of your earnings are from savings interest, you may have paid too much in taxes and may be entitled to a tax refund.

Did you leave the UK to work overseas? You could also be due a tax and superannuation refund

Another reason many people are owed a UK tax refund is when they have left the country to live and work overseas. This could be on a gap year, to study or if you’re on a working holiday. Australia is one of the top destinations for Brits to visit for working holidays and over the years we have helped thousands of people claim tax and superannuation back. 

Find out more about Australian Tax & Superannuation Refunds.

For more information on our UK tax services, contact our UK tax accounts in London and we can help find out if you’re owed a refund. 

Need more information on tax refunds? Here’s some more guides from our tax blogs 

What is PAYE tax rebate?

CIS Refund Limited Company

How to claim Seafarers Tax UK?

How to claim student Tax Refund?

Translate »